7 KPI and HTMLView
This sample is based on Sample 1: Packing, with some additions.
1. Sales orders
Sales orders are generated based on the Sales plan table.
2. Purchase orders
Raw materials are registered as purchase orders in the order table.
References: Purchase orders option
KPI is calculated using the given item unit prices and hourly cost of resources.
References: KPI option
4. HTML view
The HTML view is used to load a component showing the KPI data and schedule evaluation data as radar charts.
5. Display colors
References: Customizing display and print colors
6. Monetary display on the Inventory graph
References: Inventory graph
7. Viewing of changes between schedulings
References: Pocket manual series No.14
8. Item gantt chart
References: Operation gantt chart
9. Day demarcation time
References: Changing the day demarcation time
10. Day of week zoom factor, Time of day zoom factor
11. Style settings, hiding of unnecessary styles
12. Production plan table
References: Production plan table, purchase plan table
13. Changing the Scheduling basis time and Scheduling period start time
14. Resource row left part text
* The Pocket manual series will be installed along with Asprova.